Главная English version
Dear friends! Dear colleagues!
Let us express our deepest gratitude for your interest to the Forum events!
Unfortunately, we have to inform you that, due to the unstable situation in the world connected with the COVID-19 epidemic and after long discussions, the Forum Organizing Committee decided to postpone the events. This decision was made in order to protect the health of participants and guests of the Forum.
Additional information on dates will be announced later here.
We regret the forced decision to postpone the event and apologize for the inconvenience!
We are glad to invite you to participate in
5th INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM: ICF EDUCATION
Event language: English/Russian
Issues to discuss:
- Educating on ICF and WHODAS 2.0
- Use of ICF and WHODAS 2.0
III INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE “INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES OF REHABILITATION: SCIENCE AND PRACTICE”
Event language: Russian/English
Issues to discuss:
- Rehabilitation: international experience
- Innovative rehabilitation technologies
- Regulatory environment in rehabilitation in the Russian Federation
- International tools to assess disability (ICF etc.)
- Regional programmes of comprehensive rehabilitation
- The Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Russian Federation
- Committee for Social Policy of St. Petersburg
- Albrecht Federal Scientific Centre of Rehabilitation of the Disabled
- Scientific Society on Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine
THE VENUE is Albrecht Federal Scientific Centre of Rehabilitation of the Disabled, Bestuzhevskaya str., 50, 195067, St. Petersburg, Russia
REGISTRATION of participants is necessary and open on the website. The participation in the events is free.
To get visa support you can contact email@example.com
Posters of the International Scientific Rehabilitation Forum will be published in the electronic poster booklet. Posters must be submitted before 01 March 2020. The templates for the posters preparation are different for two events:
- 5th INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM: ICF EDUCATION
- III INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE “INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES OF REHABILITATION: SCIENCE AND PRACTICE”
Authors of accepted abstracts are expected to present their works as oral presentations.
Sincerely, the Organizing Committee of the Forum